Learn how to resist a knife strike in self-defense. These 2 Martial arts methods originate from typical kata applications (bunkai) as educated in Okinawa – the native home of Karate.
CAUTION: The guidance and movements revealed in this video clip are for informative as well as educational objectives only. Do not attempt these techniques without the supervision of a professional teacher.
☯ BIO: Jesse Enkamp a.k.a The Karate Nerd ™ is a # 1 Amazon Best-Selling Author, National Team Athlete, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Carrot Cake Lover & Founder of Seishin International – The World’s Leading Karate Lifestyle Brand.
SEE ALL MY VIDEOS ⇩
SUBSCRIBE – so you don’t miss out on NEW video clips ⇩
Join “KARATE NERD INSIDER” (my key video clip club) ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/insider
MY TRAINING PROGRAMS:
– Flexibility & Mobility ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-flexibility-mobility
– Strength Training ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-strength
GET MY #KARATE GI ➭ http://www.seishin-international.com
✅ Wan na GROW Your Martial Arts School? ➭ http://www.martialarts.social
ATTACH WITH ME:
– Facebook ➭ https://www.facebook.com/karatebyjesse/
– Instagram ➭ https://www.instagram.com/karatebyjesse/
– Twitter ➭ https://twitter.com/karatebyjesse
– ✏ Blog ➭ https://www.karatebyjesse.com/category/karate/
– FB Group ➭ https://www.facebook.com/groups/karatenerds/
✍ CONTACT ME ⇩