Okinawan Karate consists of bunkai, grappling, tools as well as throws. So why is Japanese Karate so different? The background of Western Boxing has the response. Everything started with a 1921 title fight in between Jack Dempsey as well as George Carpentier in New Jersey, USA.
Big thanks to Patrick McCarthy, the globe’s # 1 Karate scientist & writer, for providing me with the historic understanding provided in this video. Please see “Tanpenshu” (Funakoshi Gichin) and “Watashi no Karatejutsu” (Motobu Choki) to find out more concerning the remarkable background of Karate.
☯ BIO: Jesse Enkamp a.k.a The Karate Nerd ™ is a # 1 Amazon Best-Selling Author, National Team Athlete, Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, Carrot Cake Lover & Founder of Seishin International – The World’s Leading Karate Lifestyle Brand.
SEE ALL MY VIDEOS ⇩
SUBSCRIBE – so you do not miss out on NEW videos ⇩
Join “KARATE NERD INSIDER” (my secret video club) ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/insider
MY TRAINING PROGRAMS:
– Flexibility & Mobility ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-flexibility-mobility
– Strength Training ➭ https://gumroad.com/l/karate-strength
OBTAIN MY #Karate GI ➭ http://www.seishin-international.com
✅ Wan na GROW Your Martial Arts School? ➭ http://www.martialarts.social
ATTACH WITH ME:
– Facebook ➭ https://www.facebook.com/karatebyjesse/
– Instagram ➭ https://www.instagram.com/karatebyjesse/
– Twitter ➭ https://twitter.com/karatebyjesse
– ✏ Blog ➭ https://www.karatebyjesse.com/category/karate/
– FB Group ➭ https://www.facebook.com/groups/karatenerds/
✍ CONTACT ME ⇩
WARNING: The suggestions as well as activities displayed in this video are for informative and academic objectives just. Consult a wellness specialist before involving in any workout or fighting styles program.
#Boxing #Okinawa #Japan